Locksmith salve is used on painful and immovable joints and shoulder, supporting also painful muscles and tendons.
- apply the salve on lesion and intensively rub into the skin;
- massage the painful spot with your thumb in wheel motions for the duration of 2 minutes, so that the lesion is well perfused;
- repeat this mentioned procedure 3x a day as long as your problem last.
*) Ingredients: olea europea, cera alba, pinus silvestris, picea abies, cuppressus sempervirens, juniperus komunis, larixis decidua, abidens alba, camphfora, terebenthinae etheroleum. The Chateau Salve is being made in co-operation with sir Magister Balán, specialist on nature medicine.
- The Salve is made from lymph of young coniferous tree*, beeswax, olive oil and Kaffir;
- according to a legend, the recipe was stolen from the coat of the doctor Kittel.