Hot ginger drink with plum brandy
Daniel Honzig, representative of the Czech Republic in acrobatic skiing - bulge, has prepared for you an original family recipe for hot ginger drink to warm you up.
- Hot water approx. 200 ml (allow to cool for a while after boiling)
- Kitl Ginger Syrup
- 1 shot of plum brandy
- Lemon or lime (amount according to your taste)
- Leave about 200 ml of boiled water to cool for a while.
- Add Kitl Ginger Syrup and quality plum brandy with honey and lemon.
- Finally add 1-2 teaspoons of honey (to taste) and serve.
VIDEO instructions for this ginger hot drink:
This recipe was prepared in cooparation with Daniel Honzig and made in China (Thaiwoo Skiresort). Thank you!