Personal data protection
- Protection of the buyer's personal data, which is a private person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data in the Czech Republic, as amended.
- The buyer agrees to process these personal data: name and surname, address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (collectively referred to as "personal data").
- The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations of the Purchase Agreement and for the purpose of maintaining the User Account. If the buyer does not choose another option, he agrees with the processing of personal data by the seller also for the purposes of sending information and commercial communications to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety under this Article is not a condition that would in itself make it impossible to conclude a sales contract.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his or her personal data (when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the seller of any change in his personal information without undue delay.
- By processing the buyer's personal data, the seller may assign a third party as processor. In addition to persons transporting goods, personal data will not be passed on to third parties by the seller without the buyer's prior consent.
- Personal data will be processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner, always in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the General Regulation on the protection of personal data), the so-called GDPR.
- The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided are accurate and that he has been advised that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
- In the event that the buyer believes that the seller or processor carries out the processing of his or her personal data contrary to the protection of the buyer's private and personal life, or in contravention of the law, especially if personal data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, may:
- ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
- require the seller or processor to remove the resulting condition.