Cherry Iced Coffee Kitl
Recipe for Cherry Iced Coffee Kitl
- 1 large shot of Kitl Sour Cherry Syrup
- Whipped milk - cold milk foam
- 40 ml of strong bitter full coffee
- Fill a tall serving glass with ¾ ice.
- Add a shot of Kitl Sour Cherry syrup (up to about 1 cm from the bottom of the glass)
- Prepare a cold milk froth in a whisk and then pour it over the ice and the syrup.
- Finally, add a strong bitter full coffee. (eg Freddo Intenso in summer, then Arpeggio after summer)
Order Cherry Syrob Kitl in the Products Kitl Syroby section.