Elderflower cheesecake Kitl
Recipe for elderflower cheesecake
Ingredients on the body:
- 350 g cereal biscuits
- 100 g of butter
- 20 g sugar / sweetener
Ingredients for filling:
- 4 eggs
- 2 PL lemon juice
- 900 g of soft curd
- 500 g of sour cream
- 100 ml of Elderflower syrup Kitl
- vanilla pod / vanilla flavdrops
- To make the body, first crush the cookies. Mix them then with butter and sugar. Put the final mixture into a 20 cm diameter cake mold.
- We will create the filling of the cheesecake by first scattering egg with sugar and lemon juice in the bowl - wait until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the smooth mixture of curd and elderflower syrup to the filling mixture.
- Pour the filling so formed onto the body and bake it in the oven at 170 ° C for about 1 hour.
- Mix sour cream with vanilla and put it on the cake. Bake all together at 190 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Order Kitl Elderflower Syrup at www.kitl.cz.