Healthy strawberry-carrot smoothie with orange
A cocktail full of strawberries, but also carrots along with orange. This recipe for strawberry-carrot smoothie with orange is suitable for children from 1 year of age. But it is excellent for all ages. This non-traditional combination is really great. Give it a try!
Ingredients (for 2 cocktails):
- 200 g strawberries
- 100 g larger carrots
- 60 ml (two shots) Kitl Orange Syrup
- 200 ml whole milk (water or vegetable milk can also be used)
- Clean the carrots and cut into smaller pieces. Mix together with the orange syrup into a smooth puree.
- Add the strawberries and mix again.
- Finally, add the milk. You can serve ready-made smoothies in tall serving glasses.
This recipe was created in cooperation with blogger Máma v kuchyni.
More about Orange Syrob Kitl at www.kitl.cz.