Kitl Grapefruit coctail with Aperol
Recipe for Kitl Grapefruit coctail with Aperol
- 2 ounces of Aperol
- 0.5 ounces of Kitl Syrob Grapefruit
- 2 ounces of chilled soda
- lemon juice (and few slices of fresh ginger if you like)
- slices of grapefruit for decoration
- Pour 2 ounces of Aperol into a high serving glass.
- Add half an ounce of Kitl grapefruit syrup.
- Add Ice and a bit of a lemon juice.
- Fill everything with sparkling water.
- Add few slices of fresh grapefruit to decorate.
More about Kitl Grapefruit Syrup at www.kitl.cz.