Raspberry daiquiri for children and adults
Recipe for raspberry daiquiri
This recipe for raspberry daiquiri will surely come in handy with the end of the year. It is unconventional, original and if you are a gourmet or want to offer something new, you will be thrilled.
Ingredients (2 - 4 drinks):
- 100 g raspberries (frozen)
- half lemon juice
- 50 ml Kitl Syrup Raspberry
Extra ingredients for adults:
- 2 shots of high quality white rum
- Put raspberries in the blender, add half lemon juice and Raspberry syrup Kitl.
- For the adult version add to the mixer also 2 shots of high quality white rum (or your favorite alcohol).
- Mix still frozen raspberries on a single pulp.
- Put the finished mixture in cocktail glasses and serve immediately until the drink is chilled.
Raspberries are strong in taste, so we recommend dividing the amount into 4 drinks rather than two. If you prefer sweeter flavors, use chilled water or syrup instead of lemon juice.