Raspberry daiquiri for children and adults
27. 12. 2019 | Recipes
Recipe for raspberry daiquiri
This recipe for raspberry daiquiri will surely come in handy with the end of the year. It is unconventional, original and if you are a gourmet or want to offer something new, you will be thrilled.
Ingredients (2 - 4 drinks):
- 100 g raspberries (frozen)
- half lemon juice
- 50 ml Kitl Syrup Raspberry
Extra ingredients for adults:
- 2 shots of high quality white rum
- Put raspberries in the blender, add half lemon juice and Raspberry syrup Kitl.
- For the adult version add to the mixer also 2 shots of high quality white rum (or your favorite alcohol).
- Mix still frozen raspberries on a single pulp.
- Put the finished mixture in cocktail glasses and serve immediately until the drink is chilled.
Raspberries are strong in taste, so we recommend dividing the amount into 4 drinks rather than two. If you prefer sweeter flavors, use chilled water or syrup instead of lemon juice.
More about Kitl Raspberry Syrup at www.kitl.cz.