Refreshing orange ice tea
22. 06. 2020 | Recipes
We have prepared a recipe for a strong and refreshing ice tea with orange, herbs and ginger. Surprise your friends with a pleasant chilled and unique drink that tastes great and will refresh you easily in the hot summer.
- 2 bags of black tea
- 300 ml of water
- 2 cm of grated ginger
- 2 sprigs of fresh lemon balm
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 slices of lemon
- 100 ml Kitl Syrob Orange
- 500 ml of water
- First, let 2 bags of black tea infuse for 7 minutes in 300 ml of boiling water. Then allow to cool.
- Put whole sprigs of mint and lemon balm in a liter jug, add 100 ml of Orange Syrob Kitl and 300 ml of chilled black tea.
- Add 500 ml of chilled water and add a few slices of lemon along with grated ginger.
- Add ice and mix.
- Serve the finished iced orange tea in chilled glasses and decorate with a sprig of mint and a slice of orange.
The drink is amazingly refreshing and tasty. Give it a try!
More about Orange Syrob Kitl at www.kitl.cz.