Cherry Christmas punch Kitl
Recipe for winter cherry punch
Now it is a winter time, so we have prepared an excellent cherry punch that will surely warm you up. In the recipe you will find a variation for both adult and children's cherry punch.
Ingredients (for about 5 cups):
- 500 ml fruit tea (raspberry, cranberry or strawberry)
- 1 handful of cranberries (dried)
- 1 handful of plums (dried)
- 1 handful of sour cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 whole cinnamon
- 2-3 stars of star anise
- Kitl Sour Cherry Syrup
Extra ingredients for adults:
- 300 ml of red wine
- 100 ml of rum or Griotka
- Prepare a fruit tea (ideally of red fruits - cranberry, raspberry or strawberry) in a pot.
- Add a handful of dried cranberries, plums and sour cherries. Do not forget the fragrant Christmas spices - cinnamon and star anise and then sweeten with about two shots of Kitl Sour Cherry syrup (according to your taste).
- Leave everything to rest for at least an hour. (But in the fridge, this punch will last even longer.)
- Warm the punch before serving (you can serve your children as it is).
- When serving, always add plenty of fruit to the glasses.
- For adults add extra red wine and Griotka or rum.
- Don't boil the punch. Always heat only (with occasional stirring).
Order Cherry Syrob Kitl in the Products Kitl Syroby section.