Dessert Lemon curd - delicious lemon cream
09. 06. 2020 | Recipes
Recipe for a fresh and delicious lemon cream Lemon curd
(The ingredients are for 15-20 desserts.)
Ingredients for biscuit-base:
- 800 g oatmeal cookies
Ingredients for lemon cream:
- 120 g butter
- 120-150 ml of Kitl Lemon syrup
- 3-4 eggs
- 200 ml whipping cream (33%) into the cream
- 200 ml whipping cream (33%) for garnish
- fresh mint leaves and fresh fruit for decoration
- Crush oatmeal cookies into smaller pieces.
- Let a piece of butter melt and then add a little water. Mix the resulting mixture with the crumbly biscuits. It doesn't matter if the mixture is drier. (It is not advisable to make a paste from the mixture.)
- Place the biscuit mixture on the bottom of the glasses.
- To make a lemon cream, first whisk the cream and set it aside for future use.
- Then dissolve 120 g of butter in a water bath. Add Kitl Lemon syrup and mix well.
- Mix the eggs (or even just the yolks) in the cup and gradually pour them into the mixture of butter and syrup in a water bath. Stir everything for 10-15 minutes until a thick cream is formed. Remove from the water bath and allow to cool while stirring. Then stir in the whipped cream.
- Pour the finished mixture into biscuit jars and let it solidify in the refrigerator.
- Garnish the chilled dessert with whipped cream (apply from a pastry bag) and a leaf of mint and fruit (raspberries or blueberries according to your preferences).
More about Lemon Kitl Syrob at www.kitl.cz.