Ginger cookies Kitl
08. 10. 2018 | Recipes
Recipe for ginger cookies Kitl
- 150 g of spelled flour
- 100 g of wholegrain spelled flour
- 1 egg
- 40 g chocolate with min. 70% cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 70 g of coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Kitl Ginger syrup
- 2 teaspoons of dried lavender flowers
- In a pot, slowly dissolve the coconut oil, then add Kitl Ginger Syrup. Mix everything and it let cool.
- Pour baking powder, ginger, lavender flowers and mix all the ingredients into the flour.
- Then add the cooled coconut fat, Ginger syrup and the pieces of chopped chocolate.
- Then make a smooth dough.
- Put the dough in the foil and put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare the dough and cut out the cookies (you can use a glass for cutting out the cookies).
- Put cookies on the baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Big thanks to our customer Mirka Škampová for the recipe.