Homemade baked tea with grapefruit and lemon balm
It is starting to get cold outside, so we created a recipe for a home-made baked tea with Kitl grapefruit syrup for you. It smells wonderful, try it out!
- 1 large apple
- 1 tangerine (alternatively orange)
- ½ cup of forest fruit
- 3 tablespoons of Kitl Grapefruit syrup
- Fresh lemon juice, mint leaves, lemon balm leaves or cinnamon to flavour
- Dice the apple and the tangerine/orange and sauté both in a pan.
- Add the forest fruits and stew until soft and juice is released.
- Add Kitl Grapefruit Syrob and let it all melt together.
- You can add lemon juice, mint, lemon balm or cinnamon to your liking.
- Place the mixture in a cup and pour warm water over it.
More about Kitl Grapefruit Syrup at www.kitl.cz.