Kitl cherry pancakes
Kitl pancakes with cherry syrup
- 1 tablespoon of good rum
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of fine sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 300 g of middle-fine flour
- ½ bag of baking powder
- Kitl Sour Cherry syrup
- Fresh fruits (cherries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- Mix the flour with powdered baking powder, salt and sugar. Then add everything else (only egg yolks!, rum and lukewarm milk) to the mixture. Mix everything together.
- Then whisk the snow from egg whites and mix it slowly into the mixture.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- From the dough, fry pancakes on the quality oil.
- Serve the pancakes immediately with Kitl Sour Cherry syrup along with fresh sour cherries (if there is not a sour cherry season, we can also serve with other fresh fruits - eg strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.) Finally we can add fresh whipped cream and sprinkle with sugar flour.