Recipe for non-traditional lavender lemonade with lemon and watermelon
This lemonade is original and very refreshing. Its taste will pleasantly surprise you and your children will love it. ?
Ingredients (for about 4 drinks):
- Lavender (10 inflorescences)
- 250 g red melon (seedless)
- 50 ml Kitl Lemon Syrup
- 1 liter of chilled water (or soda)
- Dip the lavender flowers in water and bring them to a boil. Cook for about 5 minutes, then let stand and cool. Then pour through a sieve and keep the flower extract.
- Clean the melon from the seeds, cut into cubes and, together with the lavender extract and Kitl Lemon syrup, put it in a blender and mix.
- Serve chilled. You can decorate with slices of lemon, lime, watermelon or sprigs of mint.
More about Kitl Lemon Syrup at Kitl.cz.