Lemon cheesecake Kitl
We have prepared a simple recipe for a delicious lemon cheesecake. Give it a try!
- 250 g Lotus cookies
- 125 g butter
- 250 g mascarpone
- 350 g cottage cheese
- 2 shots of Lemon syrup Kitl
- 200 g sugar flour
- 4 eggs
- vanilla aroma
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the softened butter until everything is combined into a uniform mixture. Then spread it on the bottom of a round cake tin.
- Beat the cottage cheese with mascarpone cream, add sugar, eggs and vanilla aroma along with 2 shots of Lemon Syrup Kitl. Whisk everything well together.
- Pour the finished cream into the mold for the biscuit mixture. (It is better to wrap the whole form with foil in the bottom, because it may happen that a little butter flows out, so you don't have to clean up unnecessarily ?)
- Bake the cheesecake for about 1.5 hours at 150 degrees.
- After baking, let the cake cool ideally in the fridge overnight. If the lemon taste is the right thing for you, we recommend dripping a little lemon syrup before serving too.