Light raspberry lemonade Kitl
Recipe for light raspberry lemonade Kitl
This recipe has gone through the rating and certification program Vím, co jím (I know what I drink). It is approved by dietologist PhDr. Karolína Hlavatá, Ph.D. z Vím, co jím (I know what I eat).
- tablespoon of Raspberry Syrup Kitl (15 ml)
- soda (250 ml)
- fresh raspberries (about 5 pcs)
- several fresh mint leaves (about 3 pcs)
- Put the ice in the glass and pour it with syrup Kitl Raspberry.
- Add fresh raspberries and pour with chilled soda.
- Carefully mix everything.
- At the end decorate it with fresh mint leaves.