Mint Mojito cheesecake
20. 06. 2019 | Recipes
Recipe for Mint cheesecake Mojito by Kitl
Try a light refreshing mint cheesecake from Kitl. Your friends, children and relatives are sure to please ;)
Ingredients for body:
- 150 g butter biscuits
- 80 g butter
Ingredients for filling:
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 500 g cottage cheese (from the tray)
- 2x Whipping cream (33 %)
- 3 limes
- Kitl Mint Syrup
- 1 gelatine cold reinforcement
- To make the corpus, first mix the biscuits. Then add the softened butter and mix again to mix the biscuits with the butter.
- Put baking paper on the bottom of the cake mold. Press on it a mixture of biscuits and butter to fill the whole bottom. Let cool for a while and solidify.
- While the body cools, we prepare another layer - filling. Squeeze the lime juice and add the pulp (without seeds) to it.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons of mint syrup (depending on how you want the cheesecake sweet and tasty), top up with water and prepare a gelatin reinforcement as instructed.
- In a large bowl, whisk Mascarpone with cottage cheese and cream. Whisking will gradually thicken the mixture.
- Add gradually prepared flavored stiffener.
- If you feel the cream is strong enough, but not sweet enough, you can add a little bit of sifted icing sugar.
- Mix everything thoroughly and pour on the biscuit body.
- Allow to set for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Then decorate the cheesecake with lime, mint leaves, whipped cream or edible flowers.
The author of the recipe and photos is Michaela Pecková. Thank you!
More about Kitl Mint syrup here.