Raspberry cheesecake Kitl
Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake Kitl
- 150 g butter biscuits
- 80 g of butter
Ingredients for filling:
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 400 g whipping cream (33%)
- about 1 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 gelatin cold brace
- 2-4 Tbsp Raspberry Syrob Kitl
- To make the corpus, first crush the biscuits. Then add the softened butter to them and mix it all together.
- Put the baking paper on the bottom of the cake form. Put a mixture of biscuits and butter on it to fill the bottom. Let it cool for a while.
- To make the filling, it is necessary to cook the raspberries with a little water. When the raspberries are softened and cooked, they are sieved using a strainer and the seeds are removed. We will let it cool down.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons raspberry syrup (depending on how sweet you want to have your cheesecake), add water and prepare a gelatin stiffener according to the instructions.
- In a large bowl, whisk Mascarpone with cottage cheese and whipping cream. By whipping it will gradually thicken.
- We add boiled raspberries and prepared stiffener. Mix everything thoroughly and pour on the biscuit corpus.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator (at least 2 hours). Then decorate the cheesecake with raspberries and whipped cream.
The author of the recipe and photos is Michaela Pecková. Thank you!