Raspberry cupcakes with mascarpone cream
Recipe for raspberry cupcakes with mascarpone cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2.5 cup of semi-grinded flour
- 0.5 cup of sunflower oil
- 0.5 cup milk
- 1 baking powder
- 3 eggs
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk mixer. Let the dough rest for a while.
- Lay out the muffin form with the individual cupcakes. Fill in each form to about 2/3.
- Bake cupcakes in an oven at 220 degrees on both top and bottom heat until they are beautifully golden. Then let the finished baked cupcakes to cool down.
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 100 g of fat cottage cheese
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 2 big shots of Raspberry Syrob Kitl
- Whisk mascarpone together with cottage cheese.
- Then gradually add the sieved sugar and raspberry syrup.
- Put the finished cream in the decorating bag and decorate the cupcakes according to your taste.
- You can also put some fresh raspberries on the cream to decorate.
More about Raspberry Syrob Kitl at www.kitl.cz.