Raspberry ice tea with raspberry syrup
Recipe for Raspberry ice tea with raspberry syrup
This recipe has gone through the rating and certification of program I know what I drink. It is approved by dietologist PhDr. Karolína Hlavatá, Ph.D. z program I know what I eat.
- 250 ml of water
- 1 bag of raspberry or fruit tea
- 1 spoon of Kitl Raspberry syrup (15ml)
- a teaspoon of lemon juice (5 ml)
- Put a tea bag in the cup, pour hot water and leave it there according to the time in the instructions. (Tea can also be prepared cold - leave the tea bag it in a cold water at room temperature for about 3 hours.)
- Flavor with Kitl Raspberry syrup and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Drink the tea chilled or it can be supplemented with ice cubes.