09. 02. 2021 | Recipes
An amazing raspberry punch recipe that is very quick and easy. It makes you warm, it smells wonderful and tastes of raspberries.
- 250 ml of water
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- 100 ml of rum (white or dark)
- 100 ml of Kitl Raspberry Syrob
- Fresh raspberries (or other berries)
- Bring the water and the vanilla sugar to a boil in a pot. Add the raspberry syrup and set the pot aside.
- Add the rum (dark or clear, whichever you prefer, dark is more suitable).
- Add a handful of fresh raspberries (or other forest fruits) in the punch.
- Garnish with raspberries.
You can make the punch for children, just leave out the rum. We believe children will like the non-alcoholic punch too.
You can order Kitl Raspberry Syrob in section Products.