Raspberry smoothie with beet
Recipe for raspberry smoothie with beet from Kitl
According to this recipe, you can prepare the smoothie not only for yourself but also for your children, from the age of six months. (By the way, the recipe for this smoothie can be used very well for its truly distinctive color, like a "vampire drink" at your Halloween party.)
- 1 banana
- 150 g of beet
- 1 bigger apple
- 80 ml of Raspberry Kitl Syrup (two ounces)
- 200 ml of water (five ounces)
- It is recommended to cook the beet first, or to bake it in the oven. Whether you are cooking or baking, the whole heat treatment process takes about an hour. It is better to cook the beet in the skin and not cutted. It keeps its beautiful, rich pink color.
- Peel the apple and the banana. Remove the core from the apple.
- Then put it in a smoothie mixer or a kitchen robot with a cocktail attachment. Add water and Raspberry syrup Kitl. Mix all the ingredients smoothly into a smooth drink.
- Serve chilled, decorated with a sprig of mint.
During Halloween celebrations, you can prepare this healthy cocktail for your kids at the party. Such a "blood of a horrific witch" or "vampire drink" always tastes children a bit more.
This recipe was prepared in cooperation with the blogger Máma v kuchyni (Mom in the kitchen).
You can order Kitl Raspberry syrup here.