Raspberry tofu cake
Raspberry tofu cake recipe
What you need:
Cake form (diameter 18 cm)
Ingredients on the cake body:
- 100 g of nuts (You can use hazelnuts, cashew nuts or Brazil nuts, depending on what you like.)
- 150 g of dates
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 2 pieces of white tofu
- 1 bigger banana
- 100 g of grated coconut
- 1 pack of chilled coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 100 ml of Raspberry Kitl Syrup
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 200 g of fresh raspberries
- Nuts and dates dab at min. 3 hours into the water. Then pour the water and mix with the coconut. The mixture does not have to be completely smooth, it's enough if the mass keeps together.
- Put a food foil on the mold bottom. Then press the walnut-coconut-date dough mixture to the bottom. Put the prepared cake body in the refrigerator and allow to cool.
- From the chilled coconut milk, put only the stiff part into the blender (you can use liquid for example for smoothie). Add white tofu, grated coconut, banana, lemon juice, coconut oil and Kitl Raspberry syrup. All ingredients should be mixed in a smooth mixture.
- Greace the mixture lightly on the cake body and cover it with fresh raspberries. Then put about half the cream on it - so that the raspberries are completely covered.
- Add the remaining raspberries to the second half of the cream and add Kitl Raspberry syrup. Create another layer of cake from this pinkish cream.
- Leave the cake for min. 2 hours to cool in the refrigerator. Finally, you can decorate the cake with fresh mint and raspberries.
Perfect with Raspberry lemonade Kitl ;)
This recipe was created in collaboration with blogger MaruškaVEG and Elixi.cz.