Rose bubble tea
An original recipe for a fun pink drink with tapioca pearls and enchanting smell. The colour is amazing and it tastes great. Try a quality tea with a rose flower syrup with no preservatives. If you add tapioca pearls, you will get a fun bubbly drink!
Ingredients for approximately 4 drinks:
- 8 tablespoons of tapioca pearls (larger ones)
- 600 ml of strong rooibos tea
- 200 ml of milk
- Kitl Rose flower Syrob
- Soak and cook the tapioca according to the instructions on the packet.
- Make the rooibos tea and let it cool down. When cold, mix it with the rose flower syrup.
- Place the cooked tapioca pearls at the bottom of a large glass, add the rooibos tea with the rose flower syrup – fill the glass with it up till about 2/3. Slowly pour milk over to achieve a colour transition.
- Serve with a wide straw so that the tapioca pearls can get through.