Summer creamy dessert
Recipe for original Summer Creamy Cucumber dessert
Do you like sweet but not heavy desserts? Kitl recipe for creamy cucumber dessert is a classic recipe for dessert with a light cucumber flavor. Try it now!
Ingredients for body:
- 4 eggs
- 1 dcl of oil
- 20 dkg of semolina sugar
- 20 dkg of semi-flour
- 1 dcl of milk
- baking powder
Ingredients for cream:
- 1x (200 g) cream for whipping
- 2x (400 g) sour cream
- 5 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
Ingredients for topping:
- 150 ml Cucumber Syrup Kitl
- 600 ml water
- 2 vanilla puddings
- Whisk the eggs into the thick foam with sugar and add milk and flour with baking powder. Pour the dough onto a greased baking tray and bake in a heated oven.
- Whip the cream for whipping and slowly add the sour cream. Spread on the cooled sponge cake and let cool in the refrigerator.
- To make the glaze, boil water flavored with cucumber syrup and add pudding (cook until thick).
- Pour partially cooled frosting on chilled cut. Serve chilled.
More about Cucumber Organic Syrup Kitl here.