Melon lemonade with raspberries
Recipe for melon-raspberry homemade lemonade Kitl
Summer is in full swing! If you love watermelons and you want to refresh yourself with it a little untraditionally, try our recipe for homemade raspberry lemonade with watermelon. ;)
Ingredients per 1 liter of lemonade:
- About 500 g of pitted watermelon
- About 0.5 l of chilled water
- 10 ml of Raspberry syrup Kitl (or according to your taste)
- Lemon juice (or you can use Kitl Lemon Syrup)
- For decoration: fresh raspberries and mint leaves
- Remove the seeds from the watermelon and cut it into small pieces. Mix it thoroughly in a blender, add water, raspberry syrup, lemon juice and mix again.
- You can add ice (or crushed ice).
- Garnish with the remaining watermelon, raspberries and mint.