Strawberry sorbet with banana
As strawberries are essential for summer, we created a recipe for a cooling sorbet for you. Try this super easy yet delicious recipe for a strawberry-banana sorbet. You are only going to need three ingredients. No need for an ice-cream maker nor ice lolly forms. Try it out.
Ingredients (2-3 portions):
- 3 ripe bananas
- 100 g of plain yogurt
- 40 ml of Kitl Strawberry Syrob (1 shot)
- Start the preparation at least 1 day ahead as it is necessary to freeze the main ingredient that is banana. If you have overly ripe bananas, these are perfect for this recipe. Do not hesitate, peel them, slice them and put them in a freezer overnight.
- Remove the frozen bananas from the freezer and blend them in a smoothie maker or a blender with the yogurt and the Kitl Strawberry Syrup.
- Divide into glasses for individual portions and serve with a spoon or a wide straw.
- For gourmets, you can add chopped nuts or cocoa.
This recipe was created in cooperation with blogger Máma v kuchyni. Thank you.