Turmeric tea with spruce syrup Kitl
The autumn weather is here, whether we like it or not. The first rhinitis and colds also appear with it. That is why we have prepared an original recipe for a hot drink with spruce syrup Kitl (Smrkáček). Give it a try!
- 1 liter of water
- 2 roots of fresh turmeric or 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 5 cm of fresh ginger
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 whole cinnamon
- 5 cardamom seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Kitl Spruce Organic syrup
- Put water in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Clean the ginger root and turmeric and cut it into thin slices. (In the case of turmeric, use rubber gloves, as they stain significantly and are difficult to wash.)
- Put the turmeric and ginger slices prepared in this way together with the lemon juice and spices in boiling water and let it bubble lightly for about 5 minutes. Remove from the flame and add the Kitl Spruce Organic syrup. Serve and enjoy.